60 West Advisors was formed in 2017 as a privately-owned subsidiary of McQueen, Ball & Associates, Inc., an independent, employee owned, SEC registered investment advisory firm with over $1.2 billion in discretionary assets under advisement.
In 1981, Jerry McQueen founded McQueen Ball with a guiding principle that trust, integrity, and an exceptional level of client service are paramount to building a successful investment advisory firm. By implementing a well-crafted investment philosophy, producing an attractive performance record, and providing outstanding service, the firm grew in assets and reputation as a leading boutique investment firm. In 2001, Chief Investment Officer Bill Schultz, joined the firm. Having spent the previous 14 years as an economist and security analyst, Bill brought with him a forward looking investment philosophy and a comprehensive analytical approach to portfolio construction
Seeking to capitalize on what it perceived as an opportunity stemming from a low interest rate environment and rising market volatility, the firm leveraged its equity research expertise and in 2007 launched the Dividend Growth Strategy. In 2015, Research Analyst and Portfolio Manager Todd Fungard joined the firm as Associate Chief Investment Officer. Together, Todd and Bill lead the firm’s equity research team.
In 2016, the senior leadership of McQueen Ball made the strategic decision to form 60 West Advisors to open the Dividend Growth Strategy to outside investors. The current investment team has worked cohesively since 2007 and will continue to add talented investment professionals as the firm grows.
- Privately owned subsidiary of McQueen, Ball & Associates, Inc., an SEC registered, independent, investment advisory firm founded in 1981
- Focused on large cap equity strategies
- Independent research and analysis
- Results in compliance with the Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS®)
- Registered with the SEC and regulated by the Investment Advisers Act of 1940
- Fiduciary responsibility to act in the best interest of clients
- Contact: 60 W Broad Street, Suite 300, Bethlehem, PA 18018 / 610-954-0400